My client uses scientific insight with best practices in communication, including digital channels, to develop innovative medical education and communications programmes for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful. They are now seeking a project manager to join their team.
Project Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of the development and delivery of innovative international medical education/communication programmes, including live face-to-face and digital activities. They are strong project managers with good client management skills, and ensure teams deliver efficiently, in line with clients’ needs and within budget. They work closely with medical colleagues and are a source of new ideas for innovation and play a key role in developing strategic communication plans.
- Developing and delivering innovative and engaging medical education/communication projects,
- Managing the project with a matrix team, ensuring both internal and client stakeholders are regularly informed of status and understand project scopes, timelines, actions, and priorities
- Driving effective prioritization and appropriate delegation of tasks, and ensuring accuracy, quality, and adherence to project timelines
- Updating clients in project calls to align on project status and direction, and managing expectations where needed
- Providing direction and guidance and delegating to internal and external supporting staff or external partners, including audiovisual suppliers, hotel/meeting venues, and digital meeting platform suppliers
- Ensuring teams are delivering in line with agreed scopes and budgets, and taking proactive remedial action when scopes and budgets are no longer in line
- Supervising consultant contracting, logistics management, and meeting-materials management by Project Coordinators within the matrix team
- Strong project-management competencies
- High affinity for event-based and digital activities, ideally in the healthcare setting
- Strength in building client relationships and managing client stakeholders
- Ability to manage a matrix team comprising a wide range of skills/functions
- Strong affinity for account/project finance management
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to events and client meetings once pandemic restrictions have lifted
There are great benefits including working with a dynamic and inspiring team, you will have an exciting future with ongoing career development. There are also options for flexible hours/home working for a better work-life balance.