- Hobson Prior
- Berkhamsted, England, Hertfordshire
- GBP34000 - GBP39000 per annum
- Start date
- 17 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Regulatory Affairs
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Regulator Executive to join a brilliant pharmaceutical corporation on a permanent basis located in Berkhamsted. Our client is focused on developing high-quality generic remedies that improve lives.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will guarantee that all regulatory documents both hard copy and electronic filing are up to date.
- Project plan and manage filings of European reports as per European regulatory guidelines.
- Accountable for updating regulatory data input into regulatory systems and trackers, as well as gather the reports for pertinent management evaluation.
- You will plan and evaluate prescriptive and prescribing information.
- The ideal candidate will submit replies for deficiencies from multiple regulatory agencies as per their respective deadlines.
- Any other assigned duties.
- A high attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Capable of working well both in a team and independently while under minimal supervision.
- Ability to assume own responsibility for quality and content of work.
- A can-do mindset.
- Educated to standard level which involves good Maths, English and science grades or an RA qualification which would be ideal.
- Acquaintance with working in a relevant organisation that is busy and fast-paced.
- Familiar with national phase proposal in the EU.
- Expertise on EU processes.
- Capable of using resources to complete goals and objectives.
- Prior involvement working on initial MAA and/or life-cycle management of product.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Providing recruitment solutions across the life sciences industry
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life sciences recruiter focused on finding and placing outstanding candidates across Europe and the Asia Pacific. We work proactively and with integrity, communicate in a professional and honest manner and invest time to understand and match the exact requirements of our clients and candidates.
Our highly selective clients trust us to source and secure interim and permanent candidates who’ll make a real difference to the success of their business. Our candidates, the best in the industry, often choose to work with us exclusively because we offer the best opportunities in their specialist field.
Representing who we are and what we stand for, our values influence the way we serve our clients and candidates and the way we interact with each other.
We identified them collaboratively – as a team – and so feel 100% invested in them. Together, we think they provide the best possible outcomes all who work with us.
Our standards are set high. We work to a rigorous set of processes to ensure that our conduct is professional, ethical and delivered with integrity at all times.
We are dedicated to finding the very best solutions for our clients and candidates, always going the extra mile to deliver measureable value.
We are guided by our experience and knowledge to provide the best possible service and support to our candidates, clients and colleagues. Our approach is consultative and collaborative.
We focus solely on our chosen market, developing expert consultants who know their industry in depth and specialise within it.
We find great candidates, developing relationships with them regardless of whether they are actively looking. This means we are able to provide both candidates and clients with unique opportunities.
Driven by results, we have plans to expand across different global regions and markets and have confidence in our ability to grow successfully through our core focus.
- 01892 612 612
7-9 Church Rd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert