Proclinical is seeking a Clinical Aesthetician for a top pharmaceutical company located in Irvine, CA.
Must be eligible to work or be a citizen in the US.
- Patient/subject care and administration of cosmetic/aesthetic procedures following Skincare and clinical research protocols
- Utilize clinical expertise and instrumentation (camera systems, spectrophotometers) to subjectively and objectively evaluate subjects participating in clinical and case studies
- Create Source Documents and forms for patient/subject charts
- Author and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for treatment protocols for new and existing Skincare products.
- Present Clinical Research data and maintain Product Inventory and equipment
- Additional responsibilities include managing adverse event reporting, medical inquiries, and general medical affairs issues, as appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be a Licensed Aesthetician in CA
- 2+ years of experience
- Entry-level Clinical Research knowledge
- Knowledgeable on Good Clinical Practices
- Experience with instrumentation and/or imaging systems and technology
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at (+1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.