Proclinical are working alongside a pharmaceutical corporation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position is for a Director - Clinical Assay Platform Lead. For more information, please get in touch now!
- Guide the consistent increase in performance allowing to hasten assay delivery, reduce testing turnaround time at affordable cost.
- You will drive novelty by consistent technology and scientific observation.
- Partake in the development and/or evaluate both internal and external publications, documents, and communications.
- The ideal candidate will serve as an identified scientific expert in the field.
- Guarantee that all actions under responsibility are conducted in compliance with QA regulations, pertinent guidelines such as ISO, ICH regulations, and internal policies.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in an immunology and/or microbiology discipline with experience in clinical assay sciences.
- Acquaintance within a regulated setting.
- Familiarity within a line management role in a similar work setting.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Consistent improvement and agile strategy attitude to drive a team through a consisting developing competitive setting and scientific intricacy.
- Business insight.
- Influential skills to connect with internal shareholders and external associates.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Turbidy at +44 203 530 5120.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.