The Global Life Science Hub is closely partnered with an incredibly specialist CRO in the Oncology and Rare Disease space. With 1400 employees globally, they only look to partner with the world’s most boutique, small and niche Biotech and Pharma companies to develop life-changing therapies.
Having achieved over 100% growth in the last 2 years due to various acquisitions and additional hires, they have ambitious plans to hire a further 250 positions internationally in 2023.
Due to their continuous success, we’re looking to hire an experienced Biostatistician who has high-reaching career plans and would be ambitious to work towards an Associate Director position in the next 12-18 months. Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the decisions based around choosing the appropriate study design and responsible for protocol review
- Contribute to the development of processes, SOPs and methods
- Interact with Data Managers and SAS programmers to ensure quality is high
- Perform statistical QA review and program validation
- Ensure that projects are completed on or ahead of schedule, according to the requirements
- POC for sponsors on assigned studies
- Represent the team in internal and external meetings
- Developing SAPs
- Statistical programming + Modelling
- Training, mentoring, and developing Statisticians
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical/CRO working environment.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or a related field
- Extensive CDISC - SDTM/ADaM experience
- Extensive SAS programming experience
- Strong knowledge of the clinical development process
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies - www.glshub.com