Richmond Pharmacology is a leading medicines research organisation based in the heart of London, engaged in the testing of new medicines targeting both rare disease areas and those diseases that impact huge global populations.
We are seeking a Catering Assistant to work in London Bridge to help prepare meals for our volunteers.
Duration - 5 Month FTC
Hours - Morning and Late shifts (Mon - Friday ), Occasional Weekend work
Salary - £12.05 per hour for 30 hrs per week
- To prepare meals in accordance with the menus provided by the Catering Manager/Project Manager prior to the start of a study
- To keep the kitchen area clean and tidy all times
- To ensure that all preparations are in accordance with the Food and Hygiene Regulations and Health and Safety Regulations
- To ensure that all supplies/stocks are replenished regularly for the kitchen
- To take receipt of deliveries for the kitchen, ensuring that all discrepancies are rectified immediately
- To ensure clear and swift communication of information within the department
- To be familiar with all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and ICH GCP guidelines and to adhere to them at all times
- To maintain good friendly and professional relationships internally and externally
- To ensure security procedure for stock and area are adhered to
- To carry out any other ad-hoc tasks that may be reasonably requested by management