Proclinical are working alongside a CRO who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London. The position open is for a Contract Specialist, Study Start Up, UK. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London. The client is focused on supplying their partners with best-in-class services.
- Offer suggestions and alternative solutions throughout deliberations using formed escalation channels.
- You will keep updated on suitable local guidelines influencing clinical trial contracts.
- To guarantee multiple site start-up actions are in line with contractual procedures and mutually agreed timelines, you will arrange with internal functional divisions.
- Deliberate within client agreed contract and budget templates and deliberation parameters.
- The ideal candidate will recognise and examine legal, financial, and operational risks and raise to suitable contract lead or contract manager.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a law or scientific discipline.
- Able to handle a high volume of work and meet demanding deadlines.
- A high attention to detail.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Familiarity working within a CRO or investigator site deliberating site agreements.
- Capable of working with both internal and external customers/vendors to meet project-specific objectives.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at +44 20 3949 8646.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.