ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well. As a CRA, you will;
- Serve as a primary contact point between the sponsor and the investigational site.
- Be assigned to trial sites ensuring inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), applicable regulations and guidelines from start-up through to data-base lock.
- Site selection, pre-trial assessment, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- Partnering with the CTA, LTM and GTM to ensure overall site management while performing trial related activities for assigned protocols.
- May contribute to process improvement and training
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required. A degree in a health or science related field is preferred, however, other relevant experiences and skills may be considered by the hiring manager when considering the candidate’s eligibility.
- A minimum of 1 year of independent clinical trial monitoring experience is required
- Good working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
- Good IT skills in appropriate software and company systems. Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stay away from home.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English. Good written and oral communication skills
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.