Description Senior Patient Engagement Specialist
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies, because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know: WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Manages the development, preparation, approval and distribution of materials relating to Patient Engagement tactics from sponsor contracting through to closure of Patient Engagement activities.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting of program metrics and management of all recruitment campaigns.
• Collaborates with study team to define and lead site level activities, including, but not limited to following up with site staff to obtain metrics via applicable systems plus independently resolve any site issues that arise.
• Acts as main POC for Patient Engagement, communicating with client to provide timely project updates and project related fiscal information. May collaborate with contracts and proposals development, project management, and clinical management to achieve contractual and financial project goals within specified timelines and high quality.
• Conduct initial development of the Patient Engagement Plan and takes responsibility for maintaining all subsequent updates as per scope of work plus identify risks and recommend contingencies per indication.
• Proactive planning and submission of all patient recruitment materials to Regulatory/Ethics Committee/Ministry of Health and approvals with the regulatory leads for national and global studies. Ensures accurate documentation of approved material versions are acquired prior to proceeding with next steps of the development process.
• Trains external vendor teams on project/protocol specific requirements so these teams can provide adequate support and coverage to projects.
• Manage project within contracted direct/indirect budgets and timeline ensuring any out of scope activities are not initiated prior to being documented via budget update, communicated to the project management team and approved by the sponsor. Makes recommendations to assist with PE related change orders for assigned projects.
• Contributes to change initiatives across and within the Site & Patient Access Business Unit. Qualifications What we’re looking for
• BA/BS in the biological sciences or related discipline in the natural sciences/health care
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database applications), email, and internet
• Strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills, as well as a team oriented approach.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills
• Ability to multitask under tight deadlines on several projects with specific and unique requirements, while providing attention to detail and high quality work
• Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, work independently, as well as work as part of a team in a matrix environment
• Bilingual skills preferred Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health Additional Information:
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.