Our client is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to produce and oversee the generation of high quality and accurate scientific content that meets clients’ needs. As a full service, independent traditional med affairs agency, working across a mix of healthcare communication formats with an impressive client base of top 50 pharmaceutical companies. With core values centred around team-spirit and long-term partnerships, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to represent their reputation for high standard and quality work. The company will turn down work to ensure that their resources are not overstretched and insist on a culture that prioritises the wellbeing of their team.
- 27 DAYS HOLIDAY
- OPPORTUNITY FOR HYBIRD WORKING (UK OFFICES)
- PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS SCHEME (ELIGIBLE FROM DAY 1)
- MULTIPLE CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS; SCIENTIFIC AND NON-SCIENTIFIC
Candidates must have:
- Life science degree (preference: pharmacology/pharmacy, medicine, biomedical sciences)
- Previous agency experience, in a writer and reviewer capacity Excellent English language and grammatical skills with high attention to detail
- Previous line management and academic/pharmaceutical writing advantageous
Why apply through Carys Mills Consulting?
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in working to match candidates with clients who reciprocate their values and meet their expectations. We continually focus on candidate aspirations to ensure that we find the best overall fit across a range of disciplines and seniority-levels throughout the healthcare communications sector.