RIMS Consultant - Post-Implementation Services
- Veeva Systems
- Work Anywhere - Poland
- Start date
- 16 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Healthcare, Consultant, Regulatory Affairs
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Interested in making a rapid impact on Life Sciences organizations at the forefront of ground-breaking cures and therapies? Do you love solving business problems with technology? Are you passionate about enabling Regulatory Management to make Life Sciences organizations more productive and efficient?
Veeva Systems is looking for driven, self-motivated Consultants with exposure to advising and implementing software solutions to help customers optimize their regulatory management in the cloud.
Veeva’s Vault RIM suite is the industry’s only unified software solution that provides fully integrated regulatory information management (RIM) capabilities including data and document management, submission publishing, and archival on a single cloud-based platform.
As a key member of our Regulatory Post-Implementation Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Changing the culture of traditional software releases and maintenance by driving the release management process
- Leading customer post-implementation maintenance and improvement streams working across QA, IT, and Business teams
- Translating requirements into solution design and planning the delivery of innovative customer releases adjusted to product updates.
As a Consultant, you will actively collaborate across Veeva, contributing ideas, enhancing our delivery model, and working closely with our product management team to meet the evolving needs of the industry.
This is a full-time role with Veeva. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Help to keep up to date and implement new features within the Veeva Vault Regulatory suite at Life Sciences companies ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotech
- Work closely with customer business and IT staff to understand their requirements. Think critically to help design the solution they actually need; not just the solution they think they need
- Act as customer liaison managing communication between implementation and maintenance teams, customer stakeholders, and internal Veeva Product teams
- Guide customers in adopting Vault and industry best practices as part of post-implementation programs focused on the holistic success of the customer
- Drive change management methodology at our customers switching from on-premise to SaaS solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing software solutions, ideally content management software, or experience working in the Life Sciences industry with exposure to Regulatory Affairs and an affinity to technology
- Experience in working in a Consulting and/or Customer facing role, and managing customer expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with clients, comprehend and translate business requirements, and create corresponding solutions designs
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in fields like Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Life Sciences, or other similar
Nice To Have
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations, or Pharmacovigilance background
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/ LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, SAP, Lorenz Docubridge, Extedo eCTD Manager, Master Control, Trackwise, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Knowledge of Software Validation processes and requirements
- Experience in service delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in additional European language(s)
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in the life sciences industry bring their products to market, faster. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, data, services and consulting to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Founded in 2007, Veeva works with 950+ customers, operates across 165+ countries and has 4700+ employees globally.
Our core values — do the right thing, customer success, employee success, and speed — guide our decision making and define our culture. Doing the right thing means that we are concerned about more than just financial success. Veeva became a Public Benefit Corporation in February 2021, recognising our responsibility to customers, employees and the community, in addition to shareholders' interests.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company, meaning you can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. Opportunities are available across Europe - our offices are based in Oxford, Frankfurt, Paris, Barcelona and Hungary.
John Smith Drive
Oxford Business Park South
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert