Total Rewards Coordinator
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
• We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
• We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Serves as the primary administrator of the company’s recognition programs.
• Prepares reports regarding compensation and benefits programs.
• Prepares compensation or benefit survey input.
• Responsible for overseeing the job evaluation request process and administers the company job code table within the HRIS.
• Prepares presentations on behalf of the team, including BOD compensation committee materials.
• Maintains project logs.
• Responsible for updating Total Rewards reference information on the company’s intranet.
• Provides miscellaneous administrative support for the department.
What we’re looking for:
• High school diploma, or equivalent, plus 2 to 3 years’ experience providing human resources or administrative support, or a Bachelor Degree in a Human Resource area or related degree.
• Familiarity with an HRIS system is preferred.
• Requires strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Demonstrated ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of employees.
• Must have solid ability to organize and prioritize work to meet frequent deadlines.
• Strong customer services skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.