Richmond Pharmacology is a leading medicines research organisation based in the heart of London, engaged in the testing of new medicines targeting both rare disease areas and those diseases that impact huge global populations.
We conduct clinical trials on a multitude of volunteer panels including healthy young, elderly, Japanese and patients from primary and secondary care; to develop new medicines, treatments and cures for the future, helping to improve the quality of life for others.
We have recently restructured our Projects division and are now seeking a new Commercial Project Manager to join our team. You will be in regular dialogue with our sponsors whether it be on new studies or new tender proposals and Project manager the bid from inception to completion.
Key responsibility include:
- Planning and conducting meetings with clients to discuss project details, review deliverables, and receive signoff on deliverables before moving forward with implementation
- Developing and implementing project timelines, ensuring that deadlines are met and that tasks are completed on time
- Organising and managing project teams, including contracting with suppliers for projects as needed to complete specific tasks
- Communicating with clients throughout the project to ensure they are satisfied with progress and updates
- Communicating with the study team and study subcontractors, suppliers, and other parties involved in the project
- Evaluating project risks and making recommendations for mitigation of identified risks
- Providing status updates to stakeholders during the project lifecycle
- Managing the day-to-day operations of projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all commercially driven project documentation is completed according to company SOP’s
If you believe that you have the skills and experience necessary for this role and would like to apply, please submit a current copy of your CV via our Bamboo HR web portal. You will be asked to supply basic contact details along with your CV.