We are looking for an individual who can master two roles: Global Clinical Order Manager and Global Shelf Life Manager. Within Production Enablement the Global Clinical Order Management team is responsible for preparing any kind of packaging orders that will be produced at our clinical packaging facilities or externally with our Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) partners.
We are looking for a professional candidate who has a Supply Chain Management background and experience in Clinical Supply.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of the Pharma Supply Chain and clinical packaging processes
- High cultural awareness and social competence are required as cooperation and communication in complex situations with different cultures and countries is part of the daily job
- Well-developed teamwork, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills, high attention to detail, and understanding of systems and technical designs
- Full use and application of basic Supply Chain/Business Process/cGMP theories, principles, and techniques
- Min. Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management and/or Healthcare Management
- Min. 3+ years experience as Supply Chain Planner or in Clinical Supply Chain Management, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong GMP Knowledge
- Hands-on experience SAP MM, OMP or APO
- Fluent in German AND English is a must
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, feel free to reach out directly to email@example.com.
Job Title: Clinical Supply Coordinator
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield