Upsilon Global are seeking CRA II/SCRAs with a minimum of 1.5 years full monitoring experience to support the continued expansion of our long-term CRO partner in Germany. Specialising in Oncology, Rare Diseases and Regenerative Medicine, the successful candidates will get the chance to join a highly experienced team and work across a range of therapeutic areas. Whilst 5-6 site visits per month will be required you would also have the opportunity to work from home the rest of the time, as well as the possibility of a Bahncard/Car Allowance.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and looking to join an established mid-sized CRO that puts its employees first we’d love to hear from you!
Details confidential, information available upon request. This is a relatively young CRO following a merger in 2019. The company has strong financial backing and are now focused on growing and developing their operations on a global scale.
- The set-up and coordination of Phase I-IV clinical trials in the DACH region
- Perform all types of site related activities, including qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, audit support visits and termination visits
- Identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- Track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- Liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Mentor and train other CRA’s as and when required
- Perform document submissions to local authorities
- Assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- A BSc or BA degree in a lifescience related field
- Minimum of 1.5 years full monitoring experience
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using clinical trial management systems
Other skills and abilities
- The ability to communicate effectively in English and German
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
For further information on this opportunity and to learn of similar positions, please apply following the steps provided, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.