Job Title: Facilities & Admin Coordinator Location: Poland, Warsaw
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.The Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities & Admin coordinator in Poland. This role is based full time in our Warsaw office. It includes ensuring proper customer service in the scope of performing the tasks of the occupational health and safety service, consulting and conducting training in the field of health and safety.
Requirements of the role:
- Control of work stations
- Proper documentation of accidents at work, on the way to work and accidents equal to accidents at work, in accordance with statutory requirements
- proper development of occupational health and safety instructions
- Proper preparation of the table of standards for the allocation of clothing and protective equipment as well as templates of regulations in this regard
- Correct assessment and documentation of occupational risk at workplaces and familiarizing with the risk
- Proper development of framework and detailed training programs in the field of health and safety
- conducting and correct documentation of initial and periodic training in the field of health and safety
- Preparation of annual health and safety analyzes
- Co-representation of the Employer before external control bodies (National Labor Inspectorate, State Sanitary Inspection, State Fire Service)
- Competent consultancy in the field of occupational health and safety
- Reporting on the performance of official duties
- Participation in training
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Minimum 1 year experience in facilities or a customer facing role
- Previous experience with administartion tasks including use of excel
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Spoken Polish language skills
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture -one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career -both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.