Senior Statistical SAS Programmer - home- or office-based, EMEA
- Labcorp Drug Development
- Maidenhead, United Kingdom
- Start date
- 14 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
In this role, you will develop and validate SAS programs for data presentation, analyses, and provide programming support to your multidisciplinary global project team.
This position allows you to participate in the development of innovative new benchmark drugs for a wide variety of therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, diabetes, rare diseases, pain, immunology etc. Your expertise and your work as a statistical programmer has a direct impact on improving the health and lives of thousands of patients around the globe every day. Join us and see why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers!
Your work location can be 100% home-based anywhere in EMEA - or, if you prefer, in any of our numerous offices in the region.
What else can you expect from us?
- Rewarding and meaningful work in an established, diverse, highly profitable and respected global company
- Highly competitive compensation packages, including various local benefits such as pension contributions, complimentary health insurance plans, remote working allowances etc.
- A genuine work life balance
- Flexibility in working hours
- A thorough onboarding with support from your personal mentor
- A permanent employment contract with Labcorp Drug Development
- Excellent training and career development opportunities, as well as support with advancing your individual education
- Strong support from your Labcorp Line Manager and your team, as well as from more than 20,000 colleagues worldwide
- Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective
- Advise on the development of complex TFL shells from a programming perspective
- Develop and/or lead the development of complex specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform quality control of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
- Produce / define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), aCRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
- Respond to QA and client audits and support qualification audits
- Identify and propose innovative ways to improve the efficiency, quality and productivity of clinical statistical programming at Labcorp
- Maintain awareness of industry standards, global regulatory requirements, internal guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Degree in a relevant field such as mathematics, life sciences, statistics, computer sciences, etc.
- In lieu of the above: an equivalent completed vocational training and / or equivalent professional experience in statistical programming
- Solid professional experience as a statistical programmer within a biotech, CRO or pharmaceutical company
- Demonstrated knowledge of base SAS, SAS macros, SAS/STAT; demonstrated ability to debug SAS programs
- Proven professional experience with SDTMs, ADaM datasets and TFLs
- Oncology and / or submission experience desirable but not essential
- Strong organizational skills, an autonomous and collaborative work style, a curious mind and a keen attention to detail
- Business fluency in English - both verbal and written - is a must
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Find out more about working for our company
Brief Company Description;
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions —because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
- Labcorp Drug Development
Maidenhead Office Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert