Our client is looking for a Client Services Director to leads the Client Services team to deliver client service excellence, driving high levels of client and team satisfaction in line with department-specific objectives. With multiple offices across the UK and a team of over 400, they have fostered a culture which is supportive, progressive and inclusive. Candidates previously placed with this client have attested to the immediate “variety” offered within the company, and speak highly of their opportunities.
- 29 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- QUARTERLY VALUE AWARDS
- HIGH STAFF RETENTION
- HIGH IMPACT SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 12+ years’ experience within a healthcare communications agency environment
- Demonstrable strategic medical marketing and communications expertise with broad experience across a variety of therapy areas and with clients from global and regional teams
- Experience of line management and training
- Expertise in financial and commercial management
- UK candidates only
Why apply through Carys Mills Consulting?
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in working to match candidates with clients who reciprocate their values and meet their expectations. We continually focus on candidate aspirations to ensure that we find the best overall fit across a range of disciplines and seniority-levels throughout the healthcare communications sector.