Barrington James Board & Executive Partners are collaborating with a global pharmaceutical company who are in the process of developing innovative therapies to meet the unmet medical need of patients across the globe.
Currently expanding their CNS portfolio, we are searching for a senior clinical development professional with expertise in the CNS space to lead and provide medical insight on their clinical programs.
If you are a physician with a background in clinical development and a passion for the CNS field, please read further.
- Act as the clinical development leader for the assigned programs
- Design and execute the clinical development plans and clinical trial protocols
- Provide medical oversight and expertise on clinical trial programs during development, study conduct, analysis and reporting as well as for the continuous benefit risk assessment
- Provide medical leadership in regulatory meetings for the submission strategy and contribute to the assessment of safety related issues and to regulatory dossiers
- Liaise and interact with external vendors, stakeholders, and advisory boards
- Contribute to the medical affairs strategy
- Approve project publications
- Medical Doctor
- PhD advantageous
- >2 years of late phase clinical development experience in the CNS field
- Experience interacting with regulatory authorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Competitive Base Salary
- Enhanced Bonus Scheme
- 25+ days holiday
- Clear Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working
Following your application Francesca Hallworth, a specialist Executive Search Recruiter, will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Francesca Hallworth for any further information.
Francesca Hallworth | US & Europe | Research & Drug Development
Email: fhallworth (at) barringtonjames.com