We are collaborating with an organization who offer an array of services to help innovators accelerate products to market and assist in drug development.
Over the last 10 years, my client has developed a global reputation for large molecule manufacturing and development. We now seek to expand our service offerings within R&D to commercial manufacturing across the US, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Now, we are searching for a Vice President of Business Development to lead the global sales team and catalyze our mission to support the biopharmaceutical industry and bring new solutions to patients.
If you are an expert in the business development space, with experience leading sales teams in manufacturing organizations, please read further.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure sales teams meet both quarterly and annual sales targets
- Design and implement the business’ growth strategies and build a strong pipeline
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and customers
- Develop annual forecasts and long-term budgets for the company
- Ensure sales teams are managing a healthy pipeline and monitor progress against KPIs
- Lead and mentor the sales teams
- Attend and present at conferences and internal meetings
- Oversee the brand strategy alignment with the business and sales strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in business or biological sciences
- MBA advantageous
- >10 years of business-to-business sales experience
- CDMO experience advantageous
- Background in leading sales teams
- Experience presenting to executive teams, clients, and boards
- Ability to interpret scientific data and technical instructions
- Competitive Base Salary
- Enhanced Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Travel Allowances
- Clear Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working
Following your application Francesca Hallworth, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Francesca Hallworth for any further information.
Francesca Hallworth | US & Europe | Research & Drug Development
Email: fhallworth (at) barringtonjames.com