Key Account Manager
At Astellas we are a progressive health partner, delivering value and outcomes where needed.
We pursue innovative science, focussing initially on the areas of greatest potential and then developing solutions where patient need is high, often in rare or under-served disease areas and in life-threatening or life-limiting diseases and conditions.
We work directly with patients, doctors and health care professionals on the front line to ensure patient and clinical needs are guiding our development activities at every stage.
Our global vision for Patient Centricity is to support the development of innovative health solutions through a deep understanding of the patient experience. At Astellas, Patient Centricity isn’t a buzzword - it’s a guiding principle for action. We believe all staff have a role to play in creating a patient-centric culture and integrating an awareness of the patient into our everyday working practices, regardless of our role, team or division.
We work closely with regulatory authorities and payers to find new ways to ensure access to new therapies. We deliver the latest insights and real-world evidence to inform the best decisions for patients and their care-givers, to ensure the medicines we develop continue to provide meaningful outcomes.
Beyond medicines, we support our stakeholder communities to drive initiatives that improve awareness, education, access and ultimately standards of care.
About this job:
This position role is to mainly achieve the territory sales targets through direct contact with healthcare providers and to implement the product marketing plans.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Maintain relationships, detail to groups of doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Work strategically in order to increase the notoriety and reputation of the pharmaceutical products of the company in the assigned therapeutic and geographical area.
- Initiate and organize other supporting actions (e.g. CME, promotional meetings, sponsorship, etc.).
- Sustainably use and promote digital way of working in relationships with the customers.
- Develop a territory plan, perform market analysis at territory level, implement and monitor plan.
- Collect and share information about contacts with doctors and market developments.
- Ensure product safety information is reported to pharmacovigilance department (DSO) no later than 24 hours from the receipt date.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in similar positions as Medical Representative or Key Account Manager.
- Driving license (B category)
- Experience working with oncology products.
- Medical Doctor or Pharmacist degree
- Basic knowledge of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Full time.
- Travel: 50% of travel time is expected
- Location: Galati or Braila
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Opportunity and support to continuous development
- Inspiring work climat