Are you an expert in drug development including areas such as drug repurposing? We need a leader to join our 'unicorn' client in precision medicine. This role is ideally based in London or Paris but there is flexibility for the right expert.
Drug to disease (D2D) is their approach to identify from a given drug the most relevant indications, patients populations or subpopulations using novel ML methodologies, preclinical and clinical data.
The role sites within their RnD team and will build and steer their ambition around fundamental research as well as applied projects, either internally or with our industrial partners.
In particular, you will:
- Manage the portfolio of D2D initiatives of the company, from the research phase to the potential compound in-licensing and clinical evaluation phase.
- Work closely with the Business and Medical teams to refine and implement our strategy
- Steer multi-disciplinary teams of scientific leads, data scientist, computational biologist, machine learning engineer to maximize D2D impact at the company level
Position is based in their Paris office, London office or remotely. There is flexibility for an expert in this area.
Required qualifications / experience:
Master or PhD in computational biology, computer science or similar
- Demonstrated experience in drug repurposing / indication selection research or similar
- Experience in biomedical knowledge graphs, graph representation learning and similar approaches
- Experience in statistics, machine & deep learning
- Experience in multi-omics and real-world data
- Demonstrated ability to lead/manage projects with important scientific and business stakes
What is on offer
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits package
- Flexible work organization and access to remote work
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and scientific backgrounds
#drugrepurposing #reprofiling #drugdevelopment