This is a 12 -14 month UniversityPlacement opportunity for students in their penultimate year of study. The placement will begin Summer 2023 and be based in our Sheffield office.
You will support the Global Clinical Data Engineering group to develop reports and insights in clinical trials.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing data aggregation from various external sources.
- Producing listings, reports and insights utilizing SAS® Software or Data Management Workbench platform.
- Identify clinical data cleaning activities on assigned projects, commensurate with experience and/or
On your Parexel journey, we support you with leading-edge technology, the highest caliber team members, and managers who know your strengths. If you’re looking for flexibility and work-life balance, we’re here to listen and help you move forward with your individual career path. As a large multinational company, you may also work closely with colleagues in other locations such as Asia or North America. This is a great opportunity to develop skills and experience to help you during the final year of your degree course.
- Third year student study an Undergraduate / Master’s degree with a sandwich year as part of their UK University course.
- Undergraduate in a relevant discipline (Biomedical Sciences, Human Biosciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Informatics and other computer literate or scientific areas).
- Ability to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to successfully work in a team environment, learn quickly, and communicate effectively, with great attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge of SAS® and SQL programming would be an advantage.