Senior/Principal Medical Writer
- MedComms People Limited
- £40 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holidays, healthcare (extendable to
- Start date
- 12 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Medical Communications, Medical Writing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
In this role, you will be creating high quality medical education and communications materials. The successful candidate will be someone who is well versed in referencing scientific materials and using PowerPoint. The vast majority of the written output will be slides, speaker briefs, materials to promote meetings etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with the development and leadership of the team. The successful candidate and will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holidays, healthcare (extendable to family), pension, flexible working, and bonus scheme.
- Create and review content for a variety of deliverables (e.g. slide decks, reports, training materials) that meet and exceed client expectations
- Work effectively with multiple clients and across multiple accounts/therapy areas simultaneously
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, external experts, suppliers and internal team members
- Mentor and provide feedback for more junior team members
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Life science degree
- Significant previous medical writing experience gained within a medical communications agency environment
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, and attention to detail
- Time management, organisational, and problem-solving skills
- Previous line management or mentoring experience would be advantageous
We can only progress applications from candidates with previous experience gained within a medical communications agency who are resident and eligible for work in the UK.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MedComms People is a specialist recruiter in medical and healthcare communications. We’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Due to client sensitivities and in some cases timing issues we are unable to advertise all the roles that we are currently working on. If you can’t find the perfect role amongst our advertised roles, please call Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 to discuss your requirements in more detail.
MedComms People is based in Surrey and specialise in presenting medical communications professionals to both medical communications agencies and pharmaceutical companies.
We recruit for all levels of staff within the medical and healthcare communications space and work on both permanent and contract roles. We predominantly work in the UK market, but client geography does sometimes mean working internationally. We are truly committed to providing a first class service to both our clients and candidates alike and take a highly consultative approach, taking time to fully understand your requirements and making sure all your needs are met.
We have built our business around the core values of integrity, discretion and honest discussion. We apply these values equally in our interactions with both our clients and our candidates and make ourselves accountable to each person we work with. We believe in the human touch and that building a strong rapport with our candidates and clients will allow us to develop long lasting and successful relationships.
If you are looking to start your medical communications career or you’re ready for your next move please call 01932 797999 to kick start your search. Likewise if you are looking to hire, get in touch with one of our consultants today and we’ll find the best people for your role.
• medical communications • medical education • healthcare pr • healthcare advertising • market access • pharmaceutical market research •
- 01932 797999
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert