Job DescriptionEla Gollu
is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Senior Manager of Biostatistics to join their clients global biometric team. In this leadership role, you will be responsible for managing and directing the biostatistics team, as well as providing statistical expertise and guidance to cross-functional teams.
- Manage and direct the biostatistics team, including setting goals, providing guidance and support, and evaluating performance.
- Provide statistical expertise and guidance to cross-functional teams, including product development, clinical research, and data science teams.
- Develop and implement statistical methods and analysis plans for clinical trials and other research studies.
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors to ensure high-quality data and statistical analyses.
- Oversee the development and review of statistical analysis reports and presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and best practices in biostatistics.
- Master’s or PhD in Biostatistics or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in biostatistics, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership or managerial role.
- Strong statistical programming skills, including experience with SAS, R, or Python.
- Experience with clinical trial design and analysis.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. If you are a highly qualified and experienced biostatistician looking for a new challenge, I encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with our client. T: +44 (0) 203 778 0909 E: firstname.lastname@example.org