Senior Account Manager - Med Comms
- MedComms People Limited
- £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holidays, healthcare, pension and bonus
- Start date
- 11 Jan 2023
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Medical Communications, Sales / Commercial, Account Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The company specialises in providing medical education and consultancy services to the pharmaceutical industry and has an impressive client roster. They work on both domestic and international accounts and pride themselves on developing a real understanding of the brand’s priorities and how these translate into the medical education priorities which are addressed by the projects they deliver. They work across a range of projects including KOL development, symposia planning and management, advisory board development and facilitation, secondary publication development and digital media programmes.
Your role will be to manage all aspects of specific projects within client programmes and be the main point of contact for the client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing agency with lots of options for career development. In addition to a highly competitive salary, benefits also include 25 days holidays, healthcare (extendable to family), pension and bonus scheme.
Applicants for this role must have previous medical communications agency experience and live within a commutable distance of the company’s office in Buckinghamshire.
- Effectively manages all required elements of client projects
- Work to the agreed project specifications including outcomes and measures of success for each project
- Ensure project plans/timelines and budget are in place for each programme activity
- Develop a good working knowledge of client review/approval processes to ensure timely and effective client approval
- Ensure that project content delivers to agreed client objectives and is structured to effectively communicate key messages
- Regularly review project progress with the team to identify key pressure points and agree contingencies to effectively manage these
- Develop briefs, presentations, copy, and all outputs which are consistent with project objectives, brand strategy and key messages and adhere to Client ‘style’
- Become the main contact for Client brand team for specific projects
- Identify opportunities to add value in terms of brand insights, market and KOL intelligence
- Key Opinion Leader management and liaison
- Life science degree
- Previous agency experience within a medical communications agency environment
- A genuine talent for project management, with the motivation to continue your development
- A confident communicator, well able to relate easily to others at all levels, both within the company and with client organisations
- Financial acumen and the ability to cost and budget
- Team worker
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
MedComms People is based in Surrey and specialise in presenting medical communications professionals to both medical communications agencies and pharmaceutical companies.
We recruit for all levels of staff within the medical and healthcare communications space and work on both permanent and contract roles. We predominantly work in the UK market, but client geography does sometimes mean working internationally. We are truly committed to providing a first class service to both our clients and candidates alike and take a highly consultative approach, taking time to fully understand your requirements and making sure all your needs are met.
We have built our business around the core values of integrity, discretion and honest discussion. We apply these values equally in our interactions with both our clients and our candidates and make ourselves accountable to each person we work with. We believe in the human touch and that building a strong rapport with our candidates and clients will allow us to develop long lasting and successful relationships.
If you are looking to start your medical communications career or you’re ready for your next move please call 01932 797999 to kick start your search. Likewise if you are looking to hire, get in touch with one of our consultants today and we’ll find the best people for your role.
• medical communications • medical education • healthcare pr • healthcare advertising • market access • pharmaceutical market research •
- 01932 797999
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert