Due to new business wins our client is seeking a Medical Writer to join their team in their London office on a hybrid working basis.
Our client is an international medical communications consultancy with offices around the globe. They have a broad portfolio of services so can offer a variety of work including publications, events and meetings, value consultancy, patient engagement and the opportunity to work innovative communications projects in both print and digital formats and the chance to interact with clients.
If you are keen to write an ever-growing range of deliverables across many therapy areas including cardiovascular, neurology, diabetes and oncology to name a few, call us today for full details. In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect bonus, healthcare, pension, 25 days holidays and more.We can only progress with candidates who are resident and eligible for work in the UK, and who have a minimum of 18 months medical writing experience gained in a medical communications environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be comfortable creating and developing a broad range of projects (publications, abstracts, posters, patient materials, training materials, symposia, workshops, advisory boards, meeting reports, web copy, newsletters, workshops, advisory boards, business development, KOL development and moderation/facilitation etc.)
- Act as lead writer and client contact for assigned accounts
- Review your own and colleague’s work for editorial and scientific accuracy, logic and flow
- Work with internal teams to ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Life Science degree, preferably an MSc or PhD
- Previous relevant medical writing experience gained within a medical communications agency
- Experience of writing a range of materials for different audiences
- A desire to self-develop and to continue to build skills in other aspects of medical communications
- Good planning and organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail
Our client offers long-term career opportunities, with the potential for rapid progression, tailored training and development, and the chance to make a difference to patient outcomes.
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Jon Gawley on 01932 797996. If this job description doesn't tick all of the boxes, I would welcome a call to discuss your requirements in confidence and pleased to offer career advice and counsel.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.