MedComms People is a specialist medical communications recruitment. We have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team, and be based in our West Byfleet office, Surrey with hybrid working.
We recruit for medical communications professionals at all levels of seniority on behalf of healthcare advertising, medical education, PR and market research agencies and pharmaceutical companies - both on permanent and contract assignments. We mainly work on UK appointments although client geography does dictate that we sometimes work internationally. MedComms People is a preferred recruitment partner to many of our clients and we enjoy a great reputation with both our clients and candidates.
This is a chance to join a successful team, but have the autonomy and freedom to run your own desk. We are looking for ambitious candidates who will have previous experience within a recruitment agency and will have a track record of achieving targets and delivering strong and consistent billing. We foster a supportive and enjoyable working environment where we help and encourage people to reach their potential.
In return you can expect an excellent working environment, good basic, excellent uncapped commission plan, 20 days holiday per year, and life assurance. Office hours are 9.30 am to 5.30 pm although we do make ourselves available to speak to candidates outside of office hours.
You will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment including client service, candidate management and business development. We are looking for good rapport builders who go out of their way to do their best for their clients and candidates. To be considered for this role, candidates must have previous recruitment experience and live within easy commuting distance of our West Byfleet offices.
- Day to day telephone contact with established clients
- Updating job requirements
- Taking new job briefs and advert writing
- Following up for CV and interview feedback
- Regular client visits
- Negotiating terms
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sourcing candidates via internal / CV databases, social media and networking
- Interviewing candidates and matching them to current opportunities
- Writing candidate profiles and providing CV advice
- Briefing candidates on specific roles and clients in preparation for interview
- Arranging and scheduling interviews
- Providing feedback and advice to candidates
- 18 months plus experience within a recruitment agency with a strong billing track record
- Motivated and ambitious with a drive to succeed in a competitive market place
- Previous experience of medical communications recruitment would be ideal
- Maturity to organise your time along with the ability to meet agreed targets
- Excellent communicator (written and verbally)
If you would like to find out more please call Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.