Role: HR Advisor (French speaker)Location: Poland, Warsaw Or Ireland, Dublin
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.The role:
As a trusted HR Advisor, you will be responsible for providing a range of HR support services to ICON’s internal customers. This is a varied role which offers growth within the HR space, along with your day to day responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to work on some great projects.
- Provide HR Support to a wide variety of ICON’s internal teams.
- Working to an agreed timeline, you will work to resolve and answer any HR related queries to the team.
- Provide responses to and guidance on all HR processes and policies, from new starter, right through the employee life cycle to leaver process.
- Advising employees and managers on all HR issues up to agreed point of escalation to HR Managers
- Partnering with HR Managers to ensure smooth transition and escalation of issues to them as required and to ensure that all issues raised by customers are followed up as appropriate.
- Educating the ICON community where possible services are provided through a self-service channel.
- Contribute to the creation of solutions to improve and standardize (globally where possible) the service by Identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Assess and allocate variable work that comes into the Service Centre
- Ensure Individual development and continual service improvement
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- A degree in Human Resources or previous experience in HR
- Customer focused with a sense of urgency
- Works collaboratively and using your own initiative
- Fluent in French
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities a nd quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to p rovide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive poli cies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If , because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.