Job Title: RTSM Specialist Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. What Clinical Systems does at Worldwide
RTSM Specialist will manage the successful implementation of assigned RTSM systems or amendments in accordance with the client’s requirements, within the time and cost frameworks agreed upon and to Worldwide company standards. RESPONSIBILITIES:
What you will bring to the role
- Provide project management oversight from award to RTSM decommissioning, including oversight and accountability of deliverables and timelines and completion of work to Worldwide SOP standards
- Communicates information on applicable RTSM project activities to stakeholders, including internal and sponsor study teams. Serves as the escalation point of contact for all RTSM assigned study-related project issues
- Overall accountability for coordination and timely delivery of RTSM project communications including study status reports, meeting agendas and minutes and scheduling project calls
- Responsible for overall RTSM project budget and ensuring accurate vendor work orders for assigned studies
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in both written and spoken English
- Proficient client-facing skills
- Self-motivated individual who can positively contribute to a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and able to use sound independent judgment and take initiative to assess information
- Able to make effective decisions in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Able to be creative, adapt to new technologies, concepts and processes, make improvements and solve problems
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years prior RTSM experience and minimum 1 year prior project management experience
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) or Pharmaceutical experience required
- Familiar with RTSM topics, including RTSM study design, randomization methodologies, and just-in-time drug supply
- Understanding of clinical trials, blinding, patient safety, data integrity and associated regulations
- Proven ability to manage delivery of RTSM solutions deployed in clinical trials
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!