Ashley Smith-Brown is partnered with a mid-sized CRO who specialise within Oncology and CNS. They are looking for an Biostatistician to join their fast growing Biometrics team, this company has a retention rate of 8% enabling clear progression path! you will be working closely with the Senior Biostatistician. You will be part of a team of like minded Biostatisticians working across multiple Therapeutic Areas and have the ability to learn new skills and make an impact within the company.
- Responsible for statistical aspects of projects, including design, analysis, and presentation of data.
- Responsible for statistical aspects of CRF design.
- Develops statistical analysis plans, including the definition of derived data sets and the design of templates for statistical tables, figures, and/or data listings for clinical summary reports.
- Contribute and review clinical study protocols and clinical study reports.
- Conducts statistical analyses and interprets results of these analyses.
- Prepares statistical summary reports.
- Creates and maintains biostatistics files for each assigned project.
- Master’s degree in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Biostatistician, ideally working for a CRO
- Solid SAS® programming skills and understanding of database structures
- Strong understanding of statistical principles and excellent statistical skills
- Good project management experience, demonstrated through previous experience managing multiple projects
- Capable of providing mentorship and promoting teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting
This Position is 100% remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home.
For more information on this Position please contact me on: