Senior Clinical Research Associate - UK
We are the Leading clinical research organisation across the Globe. We bring outsourced services to all types of Companies. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our team are our main reason for our success.
- Managing investigative site activities for multiple protocols / indications and providing ongoing updates of site status to the Study Manager / sponsor.
- Creating and implementing subject enrolment strategies for assigned investigative sites.
- Conducting study site visits (pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out) and completing site visit deliverables within given timelines in the Monitoring Plan.
- Ensuring proper storage, dispensation, and accountability of all investigational product(s) and trial-related material.
- Marinating tracking records for assigned sites including tracking of subject status, subject case report form (CRF) retrieval / source document review (SCV), regulatory documents, and investigational product.
- Participating in development of CRFs and other study related documents (source documents, subject worksheets, Monitoring Plan, etc).
This role might be for you if:
- You have a life Science Degree
- You have 1+ years independent monitoring
- Are willing to travel
- Are fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
- Competitive salary
- Sponsor-dedicated positions
- Clear progression routes
- Car allowance