George Higginson is currently in the search for an experienced Associate Director, Biostatistics, to be exclusively partnered with a small, up-and-coming, Biometrics CRO.
This company has grown an additional 200 staff in their team, currently with a staff turnover rate at 8% in a staggering 5 years and show no signs of slowing! With more than 23 years' experience in clinical trial planning and execution, my client is equipped to support any development programme.
Job Summary & General Responsibilities
- Assesses workloads, resources, methods, and technologies for the efficient function of the department.
- Acts as lead reviewer on multiple projects, manage project team resources, budget, finance, and timelines and ensures SOP compliance with appropriate documentation.
- Oversee project management for studies, representing the studies to all functions as needed, with the client, and fully accountable for all aspects risk management.
- Informs senior leaders of department activities, accomplishments, and needs.
- Partakes in strategic planning, development of the departmental business plan, and departmental budget.
- Prepares bids, for marketing, and business development.
- Communicates company and department policies and priorities to department staff and assuring compliance.
- Ensures appropriate personnel resources are applied to department projects based on priorities and relative complexity.
- Provides statistical consultation and serves as senior reviewer on projects.
- Reviews and/or approves documents related to project activities.
- Participates in project development and FDA meetings concerning investigational and marketed drugs assigned to the department.
- Consults with project teams, sponsors, and other clients/agencies on project-related issues.
- 10+ years experience working as a Biostatistician
- Strong management experience CRO experience (Preferred)
- Capable of effectively mentoring senior staff/managers to direct and promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting
Health & Safety
Full vaccination is an essential requirement: (two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine e.g., Pfizer or Moderna or two weeks after receiving a single dose of a one-dose vaccine e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen
Culture & Benefits
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical and dental, vision, life, disability and more. We offer a competitive PTO and holiday schedule – giving you the time you need to recharge, along with a 401k retirement plan which allows you the opportunity to save for your future with an employer matching program. Our culture is a collaborative work environment and we believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success.
How To Apply
AL Solutions is a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK, Europe, the United States and Canada for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations. If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies.
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909