Integrated Healthcare Manager - Immunology - NW & N. Wales
New Team Build!
Our client is inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology, haematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - they contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change.
They have an exciting opportunity to join their Innovative Medicines Business Unit working in Psoriasis and Dermatology with the aim of improving & transforming the lives of patients, their families & the NHS.
In this new Immunology team, you will be a launch leader of their incredible pipeline as they become the global trail blazer across multiple therapy areas of immunology.
They are seeking exceptional salespeople to join the Integrated Healthcare Manager team where you will be given the full accountability to drive sales across both clinical and payor customers.
Performance leadership and strategic acumen will be critical to drive success in these roles as they launch into a highly competitive market across UK and Ireland.
This will be a highly autonomous role in which you will be expected to take full responsibility for the planning and delivery of your sales and access objectives. You will draw on the cross functional team members to capitalise on their insight and experience, adopting a "One team" mindset. However, you will view your territory as your own business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fully responsible and accountable for strategic account planning, sales execution and local market access.
- Lead on local business strategy and will have significant decision-making responsibility that will require a high degree of business acumen, allied to a deep understanding of our therapy area and evolving NHS environment.
- Engage and deliver a true omnichannel experience for customers, proactively deploying appropriate channels and marketing mix to deliver a sequential tailored sales call, using customer experience data and digital asset analysis to target commercial performance with right HCPs at the right time through the right channel.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Immunology market
- Understanding of the UK healthcare system and Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated success in pharmaceutical sales and/or local market access
- Proven track record of Key Account Management and/or market access
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Able to work in a hybrid (virtual and F2F) capacity with customers to drive outputs
- Launch experience, introducing new medicines into NHS or equivalent
- Launching via spec comms or ICS reimbursed low-vol/high-cost products
- Negotiation skills or advance consultative selling model skill sets
Our client recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in their work environment.
They offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32970