- Multiple roles
- Leading products
- Academia to Industry
Our client is a leading supplier of high technology solutions to the Australasian life sciences market. Their portfolio is representative of some of the best manufacturers & suppliers in the business across the disciplines of genomics, protein science, cell biology and automation. The Opportunity
We are seeking a commercially minded individual with strong qualifications in the life sciences to help drive the adoption of leading-edge research instruments and reagents. We are currently seeking candidates for product lines including nucleic acid/protein characterization, western blot analysis/quantification, laboratory automation and PCR/qPCR.
• Utilizing your knowledge of current research techniques, develop and carry out strategies to promote the benefits of our products to researchers.
• Give technical product presentations to researchers.
• Track and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and promotions.
• Represent the company at conferences and trade shows.
• Provide relevant training to sales staff.
• Participate in sales calls to customers.
• Provide product installation training and technical support as necessary to customers.
• Monitor competitor products and technologies.Your qualifications
You are a scientifically qualified individual who combines strong technical competencies with excellent communication skills and commercial acumen. You love collaborating in a team toward shared objectives but are also a self-starter and capable of working on your own initiative. You enjoy striving to achieve ambitious challenges.Position Requirements
• Minimum BSc, preferably PhD or Masters in the bioscience's areas biological sciences, chemistry etc
• Hands on expertise in the use of techniques including: NGS, single cell genomics, epigenetics methods, CRISPR, microscopy/imaging qPCR UV/VIS spectroscopy, dynamic light scattering, Westerns, lab automation systems etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills able to easily build strong customer relationships.
• You are a "people-person" and a good questioner, adept at identifying the unmet needs of customers
• Experience in sales and/ or marketing within a healthcare/life sciences marketplace/s highly desirable, although entry level candidates and appropriate technical qualifications and personal traits will be considered. Our Offer
Our client offers an exceptionally supportive and progressive work environment. Your remuneration will include an attractive compensation package including base salary and substantial incentive for performance.
Industry experience is preferred. However, roles may also suit individuals who wish to step out of academia into industry.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today.