Responsible for handling all public inquiries pertaining to study participation. Schedules screening appointments for qualified participants.Duties and Responsibilities:
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Receiving and placing calls from and to potential study participants.
- Enter medical history and demographic information from potential study participants into computerized database.
- Confirm screening appointments
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- May assist in training new employees.
- May ensure the website and phone system information is accurate and current.
- Cross-trained in other departments, as needed.
- May assist in maintaining current recruiting manual.
- May attend out-reach programs to recruit participants.
- Participate and assist in developing continuing education plan directed at improving skills and facilitating personal and unit growth.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .