Title – Lead Biostatistician - rare diseases
Location – Germany, UK, Spain, Italy or US (fully remote)
Salary – Competitive based on experience and location
Lead Biostatistician - niche CRO!
Our client, a niche CRO, providing a wide range of data management and statistical services is looking for a Lead Biostatistician to join its team. This role can be based fully remotely from the US, UK, Germany, Spain or Italy.
If you enjoy working within a small but growing organization, with a team of highly trained, qualified, and experienced clinical statisticians in an organization where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a collaborative environment this opportunity would be worth discussing. This role will provide the opportunity to work with senior management with a range of clients, but in particular smaller biotech’s specialising within rare diseases. Working as a project manager you have the ability to work with programmers and clients directly.
If you are looking for a company to develop a long-term career our client has an enviable retention rate! Quality is at the heart of what they do having a reputation for meeting and exceeding their clients’ requirements and expectations.
- Work with and advise clinicians, scientists, regulatory specialists and other team members on statistical matters
- Contribute to the statistical design
- Draft statistical analysis plans (SAPs) for interim and final reporting of clinical trials
- Obtain understanding and endorsement of analysis plans
- Work with study team members to execute the analysis plan
- Conduct and interpret analyses of data
- Provide descriptions of statistical methods and statistical interpretation of results to reports of clinical trials
- Present data analysis findings
- Participate on data safety monitoring committees as required
- Contribute to RFP responses
- Perform peer review of SAPs authored by IA statisticians
- Perform programmatic validation of output tables, listings, and figures produced by programmers
- 6 years plus experience as a Clinical Statistician within a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Knowledge of various types of clinical data and databases (including EDC systems)
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide clear directions to Statistical Programmers
For further information on this role, please get in touch directly on +44 (0)1293 364114
About RBW Consulting
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives We’ve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills