What you'll be doing:
What we are searching for:
- Ensures successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team, including but not limited to Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, and Medical Affairs/Safety, to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Maintains and evaluates study progress by using company tracking systems, project timelines and budget reviews and projecting profitability
- Manages the project team to ensure study progress is according to both client and Premier Research requirements and in compliance with standard Premier Research processes, policies and procedures
- Ensures effective communication is maintained and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Facilitates team training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements, including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process training
- Prepares forecasts for staff utilization over the life of the study and ensures adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
Why ch oose Premier Research?
- 2 years of Gene and Cell Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years of clinical research experience
- 5 years of project management experience, preferably with a CRO
- Experience working globally
• Premier Research is more than a company - it’s a community of people that truly care
about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to
improve the lives of patients in critical need.
• Our cultural anchors - Caring & Em pathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team - mirror
the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have
the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
• Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is un like any other. We provide our staff
with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have
the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life - changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse
popul ation, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas,
and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion,
and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes d ifferences, fuels
innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are
excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as
described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this
role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal
guide lines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.