At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Clinical Research Associate II
to join our Clinical Monitoring
team in the West region of North America. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success. What you'll be doing:
What we are searching for:
- Perform monitoring activities (both on-site and remote) for Phase I-IV clinical trials, as well as device trials with opportunities to work in such therapeutic areas as: cardiovascular, oncology, pediatrics, rare disease, women’s health, dermatology, neurology, etc.
- Ensure the validity, correctness, and completeness of clinical data collected at sites with a focus on data integrity and patient safety as dictated by trial protocol, ICH-GCP/ISO 141155, and customer requirements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for investigative sites, manage query resolution, support Trial Master File activities, participate in Investigators’ Meetings, and complete other project tasks in accordance with study timelines and budget.
- Identify and escalate potential risks and possible retraining opportunities for investigative sites.
- Schedule and plan day-to-day activities to include study monitoring visits, timely completion of high-quality trip reports, and active management of all deliverables.
Why choose Premier Research?
- Bachelor’s degree, or local equivalent, in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field or its international equivalent
- 2+ years of independent on-site monitoring experience with all types of site visits
- Completion of a CRA training program through a CRO
- Ability to travel to meet the requirement of 8 DOS
- You must live in the following states: CA, AZ, NV, OR, UT, WA
- Premier Research is more than a company - it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors - Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team - mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
At Premier Research, our mission is to improve healthcare by transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments that address the unmet needs of a diverse global population. Achieving this is impossible without creating a culture where our employees are given the power to think creatively, challenge ideas, and solve complex problems fearlessly.
Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we strive to create a community of belongingness where our differences are welcomed and celebrated. It fuels our innovation and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.