At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.The Role:
ICON plc are currently looking for a highly motivated IT support engineer to join our facility in Warsaw, Poland. This role is ideal for candidates who possess a natural enthusiasm for modern technology, enjoy fast paced environments and have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications to perform a Technical Support role.Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring all incidents and service requests related to computer hardware, software, network, system and applications are resolved against SLAs with the highest customer service standards
- Staff onboarding and off-boarding, including machine imaging and account creation/configuration
- Assist with the Hardware and Software Inventory of all systems
- Work with Network/System Administrators to ensure optimal operations of all systems when required
- Participate and take the lead support role for projects
- Coordinates repairs with vendors
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with Office 365, Windows 10 OS, Imaging with SCCM, Helpdesk Applications and Active Directory
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical dependable and able to multi-tsk
- The ability to speak and write in both English and Polish
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.