Are you looking for an agency that produces creative healthcare communications campaigns? My client is an independent agency looking to expand its award-winning team that produces incredible work for its pharmaceutical and health charity clients. Known for their patient advocacy work, patients are at the heart of everything they do. If you are looking for an agency that genuinely listens to its employees and offers a diverse and inclusive environment, with an incredible benefits package including an industry-leading new business incentive bonus, then this is the role for you!
Taking a consultative approach to briefs, you will relish leading pitches and teams producing incredible creative communications campaigns. Working on various projects, including disease awareness, corporate comms, creative comms, patient advocacy and thought leadership, no brief is the same! You will provide clients with advice and insights, build trusted relationships, and bring on new business; you will be a crucial part of the continued growth of the accounts and agency.
A snippet of what's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday
- Company pension from the day you join
- New business incentive scheme (5% of the fee income from the client's first project)
- Season ticket loan
- Individual training budget
- Regular company socials
- You are experienced working on creative communications projects for pharmaceutical clients
- You have previously worked in an agency setting and enjoy the buzz
- You love thinking "out of the box" when it comes to briefs
- You enjoy working autonomously, taking ownership and the lead on projects
- You build trusted relationships with clients; they know to come to you for the best ideas
- You enjoy winning new business
- You are confident and clear in your communication
What to do now…
Click apply! If you require more information, don't hesitate to contact Nicky Stunt, Senior Manager, on 01293 364066.