Location: UK, US (East Coast), Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Nordics
I am partnered with an innovative, fast growing, market access insights organization dedicated to disrupting the market with creative, innovative new technologies that will change the face of market access globally. As a business who created the first product worldwide that has revolutionized the way clients receive payer research projects, they are in a strong growth phase and are seeking a range of market access individuals that can be a driving force in their further expansion this year. They are an organization that want to continue to take the “market by storm” by continuously creating a best-in-class service for their clients and changing the “status quo” of the market access industry.
You will be reporting to the VP of Global Market Access leading and running payer research engagement and market access projects, supporting biopharmaceutical, medical device, and investment clients globally.
You will be responsible for contributing to the overall development and expansion of the market access team by helping to manage, train and develop junior consultants below you as well as working closely with the business development team in order to create new relationships and business opportunities for the organisation.
- Execution of payer research projects.
- Work on a global market access perspective; Payer research, US, EU5, LATAM, APAC, Emerging Markets
- People Management; Manage teams of people on a project-by-project basis, ensuring accurate communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management: Lead and manage projects day to day, delivering presentations and pitches and clients and being involved in other key meetings
- Contribute to the development and progression of the companies’ new technologies
- Support the commercial team by identifying new business opportunities and executing these where required
- Develop access strategy for global payer recruitment, engagement, and growing MAT’s network
- Support commercial development as a content expert in proposal development, pitch presentations, and recognizing new opportunities with existing clients
- 3 + years’ experience in a market access consulting setting
- Deep understanding of payer research activities
- Global Market Experience
- Demonstrable experience or leading and managing a range of market activities such as,
- Health Technology Assessments
- Access Strategy
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Value demonstration / propositions
- Experience utilizing market research methods
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org