At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As a Contracts Associate you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites. You will work exclusively with one client as part of a group dedicated to FSP work, working to processes designed specifically for that unique partnership.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
- Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
- Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
- Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
- Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
You have a commited working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a legal discipline
- Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements
- Ideally you will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.