We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs - in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. What you will do
What you will bring to the role
- Assist with the review of data using scientific judgment regarding the quality and integrity of data and records associated with assigned studies
- Assist with conducting/ensuring the study is in accordance with applicable SOPs, GLPs, and protocols
- Assists Lab Lead in building runs in order to keep up with workflow
- Assist with communications with analysts and other personnel involved in conducting the studies, as well as assists with cross-department communication as necessary to ensure adherence to current policies
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills to be able to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand graphs, tables, charts and perform calculations needed for the task, usually associated with 1-year on-the-job training
- Motivation to take ownership of own projects and work under minimal supervision to meet weekly priorities and timelines
- Ability to report data and procedures orally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree with scientific focus
- 2-5 years of lab experience
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it - because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!