Regional Regulatory Affairs
Develop International Regulatory Strategy
NonStop Consulting is actively seeking an experienced executive with strong experience developing Regulatory Strategy for a global pharmaceutical company based in Zurich Switzerland.
This is a temporary contract with the opportunity to have yours extended if successful in your new position.
Here we are looking for a candidate with strong tenures in both pre-approval and post marketing experience. You will play a critical role of developing and leading regional strategies for this company across the EU.
This position is quite versatile, providing a project approach to Regulatory Affairs, as such, it will be fast paced and more hands-on.
Please note: The manager has mentioned that someone who has experience managing multiple filings; or managing multiple programs in closely related development area; expertise in either EU or US region (as relevant to role) with global involvement will be preferred.
- Scientific University degree obtained
- Strong experience within the pharma industry and including direct experience in regulatory affairs in development and /or post-marketing phases.
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge of regulations and guidelines governing drugs and biologics in development, including post-marketing across Europe
- Understanding of complex scientific issues across projects and therapeutic areas of responsibility as it relates to regulatory requirements and strategy.
- Experience developing and leading regional strategies to maximise regulatory approvals and patient access to meaningful medicines in alignment with program objectives
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Patrick Whyman, Team Leader - Life Sciences - Switzerland, at +41 435 080 817 (intern 3240). Please feel free to visit my Linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across