Role: Customer Service and Sales Specialist
Location: Baden-Württemberg Area
Client: Global Manufacturing Company
If you are an innovative individual looking for a rapidly-growing and energetic environment, this could be the role for you! My client are looking for a Customer Service and Sales Specialist to work on their manufacturing site in Germany. The role will manage the customer service and distribution for their suture product which is distributed from this site.
This role plays a key part in placing and processing orders within the ERP tool, making sure orders are picked and packed, sent out to customers, all whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
You’ll be placing and processing orders into our ERP tool (Microsoft AX), ensuring orders are picked and packed, sent out to customers, all the while ensuring excellent customer service is provided.
- Main point of contact for all customers (supporting any questions they may have) and in charge of creating and maintaining the customer master data
- Tracking sales, processing and also order entry
- Monitor and maintain all stock
- Analyse and process customer concerns and inquiries as well as advice by telephone, e-mail or remotely
- Import and export operations, export controls
- Customs clearance and regulations, freight forwarding
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in customer service/support or in a comparable role, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics/AX in the areas of order processing, supply chain, warehouse management or sales/distribution
- Experience in working in projects or managing projects
- Sound knowledge of business processes
- Analytical skills and a solution-oriented approach
- Conviction through service-oriented thinking and acting
- Intermediate Excel required (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services