A world class organization with an established market reputation in terms of drugs developed and services delivered is looking for to appoint an AD, Biostatistics, UK based.
You will have a flexibility regarding the working hours for a healthy work-life balance and an amazing induction program to support your transition.
As Associate Director, Biostatistics you will serve as lead statistician on multiple projects with responsibilities to stakeholders management, resource management, timelines and costs estimation, all while contributing to statistical related documents - SAPs, protocol development, table, listing and graph specification and statistical reports. You will step into the strategic development of the oncology products, providing your input into the log-term objectives of the statistical department.
The successful candidate will have:
* Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or relevant quantitative sciences degree;
* Extended experience on statistical principles developed in phase III trials;
* Solid SAS programming skills;
* Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and regulations related to clinical studies;
* Solid communication skills for client and team management;
* Excellent problem solving skills and solution oriented mind-set;
* Ability to work with multicultural team and members located across remote locations;
* Strong passion for the statistics concepts applied to research;
This is a unique opportunity to join a global leader and benefit from a globally recognised development plan that will support not only your professional growth, but will also deliver on personal side and strengthen/develop necessary skills for stepping up in your career. The employees' well being is at the heart of the business and the company has invested massively in a program that will deliver on this aspect, all while you will have a healthy work-life balance supported by remote working flexibility.
If you want to have massive impact and strong ownership of projects allocated, this is the place to be! Don't hesitate and get in touch for a confidential chat about this Associate Director, Statistics role, alternatively send your CV to:
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - Statistical SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65