Your new employer is Labcorp Drug Development , the world's most comprehensive drug development company, dedicated to improving health and improving lives.Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve.
In this role, you will lead the delivery across patient recruitment projects and retention strategies for assigned trials.
This is a full-time
position. Study Delivery
- Lead project recruitment and retention initiatives
- Support and coach Project Managers in implementing aspects of their Patient Recruitment and Retention plan
- Provide additional support to Project Leaders by collecting data and re-working aspects of the Strategic Patient Recruitment and Retention Plan at times when project intervention is deemed necessary
- Provide Project team support to ensure the implementation of Patient recruitment and retention principles and tools
- Ensure Patient Recruitment and retention strategies and plans are focused upon patients, parent, caregivers and/or family members
- Input into the Balanced Score Card for vendors used to evaluate the success of patient recruitment strategies and retention campaigns
- Work with the feasibility team on early planning
- Lead the recruitment and retention strategy for a particular group of projects
- May serve as support for Patient recruitment and retention plans for Business Development and Project Leaders
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability in support of clients through effective study program solving
- Support client facing meetings regarding patient recruitment and retention which may include, but are not limited to capabilities, strategies and site performance and relevant budgetary elements
- Work with Vendors to understand the costings, provision of services and the ongoing study progress
- Proactively manage the multiple relationships as well as accelerated patient recruitment and retention throughout the trial duration
- Support collaboration across Investigator, Patient and Operational Quality Management group functions to provide predictive modelling of patients and site opportunities to accelerate deliverables and consistency meet client expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Clinical research experience to include a minimum of 2 years project management background
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant clinical research experience at investigational site or relevant research institution, pharmaceutical, biotech or contract research organization
- Thorough understanding of global drug development and the clinical trial project management process, with a special emphasis on patient recruitment, engagement and retention
- Strong abilities to negotiate and liaise with customers (internal & external) in a professional manner
- University/college degree (preferably post graduate and life sciences) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution or equivalent education and experience
- Thorough and practical working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, including relevant international requirements/guidelines for the conduct of global clinical development programs
- An understanding of aspects surrounding business development (time and cost estimates, bid defense, contracts)
- Fluency in English
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .