You will be joining a strong Biotech with 4 products in the pipeline with a strong balance. Two of them are in Phase III and the two others in Phase I & II. In addition, they have 5 programs in development, which they target to have one moving to clinical trial every year.
Joining at a director level as Medical monitor, you will be working on the Phase II/III. You will be surrounded by a strong senior team to get guideline, support and develop your expertise to grow within the Biotech.
Your Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for all aspects of Medical Monitoring for the clinical-staged trials.
- Working closely with the CRO and supervising their Medical Monitoring activities.
- Providing input for the creation of the protocol.
- Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure our overall project deliverables are achieved.
- Participating in discussions with: Regulators, KOL, senior management and Biotech partners.
Your experience :
- Medical Doctor (MD) with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry (CRO, Biotech, Pharmaceutical industry) in a similar position.
- Preferably an Ophthalmologist OR with an experience in Ophthalmology OR Rare Disease OR Cell & Gene Therapy.
- Experience with Phase II/III project.
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills (Project Management)
The role can be remote, with 1 trip per month on site to meet with the team for 2/3 days. You will have plenty of flexibility to leave wherever in UK or Europe Mainland.
You can contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via linkedin to discuss the role.