Project Manager - RWS Late Phase studies (EU wide) Are you a Project Manager with experience in late phase studies, passionate about playing a key role within driving the overall management for regional and global clinical research projects?EU wide (Office or Home based)
As a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager in Real World Solutions, you will be the primary liaison with your clients, ensuring questions are answered and issues are resolved. You work together with other project leaders and vendors to keep your projects running at optimal quality - on time and on budget - managing all project deliverables, with financial acumen and a risk mitigation mindset. Job Responsibilities :
What do you need to have:
- Act as primary liaison with clients
- Lead and direct cross-functional team leaders and third parties/vendors
- Manage project contractual deliverables, including progress via metrics and adherence to contractual agreement time, quality/scope, and cost deliverables.
- Proactively identifies, mitigates and manages risks and/or issues.
- Manages project resources and utilization.
- Contributes to development, maintenance and approval of operational study plans. Guides and supports team leads in prioritizing, problem-solving and contingency planning.
- Participation and attendance in bid defence process.
- Maintain detailed understanding of each functional service area and lead multifaceted functional teams effectively
- Develop in depth analysis and projections of project timelines and financials for senior and customer management
- Experience in clinical research, including a management role as a team lead or project manager, required
- Real World experience, required
- Virtual study experience, preferable
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent from an accredited institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of this job, required
- Undergraduate degree in clinical, science, or health-related field, preferred
- Licensed healthcare professional (i.e., registered nurse), preferred
- English fluency
- Travel of up to 15% may be required for this position. Exact amounts of travel will vary, pending client needs.
LOCATION: This position may be home-based or office-based, depending on location.